HOCH Duo system chimney
- A multi-functional and economical chimney combining two exhaust solutions for modern boilers with a closed combustion chamber and traditional solid fuel, coal, fine coal, wood pellets, biomass boilers and fireplaces with a water jacket.
- Resistant to soot fire and condensate.
- Operates at temperatures up to 200°C - the flue, up to 600°C - the smoke flue.
- Works with all types of fuels.
- An additional technical channel.
- Increases the living space.
- No need to purchase a separate system chimney.
- Reduces installation costs and roofing work.
- Complies with EN 13063-1, EN 13063-2, EN 14989-2.
- CE mark.
Basic set elements
Elements of the basic set
The HOCH Duo basic set includes as follows: blocks, ceramic pipes, clean out tee, 90° combustion tee, condenser, wool insulation, putty, air grate, smoke-box door, face plate, coned sealing flange, seal, a base of the tee and the condenser, faceplate, centring plate, diffuser with a drip collar and a cap, pipe spreaders (1mb), plastic hose, air grate, band clip, mounting hole patterns, assembly instructions.
Additional elements can be purchased such as:
a cone roof, 45° emissions T-pipe, cowl with a 20 cm pipe.
45° emissions T-pipe
Cowl with a 20 cm pipe
|Smoke-missions - ventilation||56x36x33 cm|